On Fri, 29 Jan 2021, Belabox Project wrote:

Hi,

The way SRT's async / epoll-based IO works is
that the event status is stored in the epoll containers. That is, if
an event occurs on an SRT socket, and that SRT socket isn't part of
any epoll container, then that event is lost. If we later add that
socket to an epoll container, we still won't receive the event even if
it wasn't serviced. The documentation references this [1].

If that's how it works, then how do you make sure you don't lose an event between srt_accept() and adding the returned fd to an epoll container?

Thanks,
Marton