Le quartidi 14 germinal, an CCXXIII, Mariusz Szczepańczyk a écrit :
> I think there should be a separate function to construct a new url from a
> url
> and an entry object, that covers these cases or calls
> av_append_path_component() for regular entries.

Or we could just skip 20 years of API design and look at what POSIX did with
openat(). POSIX forgot to separate open() from namei()/lookup, though, that
is a shame.

I do not know samba at all, though, so I can not say exactly how it maps.

And to be clear: I had no objections to the patch itself.

  Nicolas George