>No, dlopen() is not allowed for this kind of thing. Linking must be added at
>build time.

>You for that matter apparently add support for build time linking in patch 1,
>then attempt to remove it in this one, leaving cruft in the configure script.
>Why?

Sorry for the late reply, outlook automatically put the mail in the junk box.
As I replied earlier, TensorRT only provides C++ API, which means the filter
will be implemented in C++, however, I was told that submitting C++ code is not
a good idea, so I came up with this dlopen() idea, in this way, I can wrap C++
code into C interfaces and only submit C code.

If dlopen() is not allowed and submitting C++ code is fine, I will reorg the
code and get back to what I did in patch 1. Is this OK?