Hi. I'm investigating in custom IO for HLS playing, and got errors while
calling segments.
I've compiled libav with `--disable-network` configure and tried custom IO by
overriding `io_open` and `io_close` for `AVFormatContext`. Everything goes well
until open segments urls.
In the function `open_url` of `hls.c`, demuxer checks the protocol name before
calling io_open.
The protocol name is obtained by `avio_find_protocol_name` that always return
`NULL` since no network protocol exists.
And after I commented out all the protocol checks in `hls.c`, it functions
properly.
Curious to hear if you think it's a good solution or is there a better way
around.
Thanks!