On 31/12/21 19:40, Paul B Mahol wrote:
Why was this applied?

Both patches lgtm, I'll apply in a few days if no objections.

No one objected.

It still breaks style of ffmpeg code, just from quick glance.

Which parts specifically?

The main potential issue I can see is the long scanf() in
ff_imf_xml_read_uuid().
This, however, is only temporary as Pierre is working on replacing all the
ad-hoc UUID
stuff in ffmpeg with libuuid.

If it's the av_log()s with parameters on newlines, that's also done in
libavcodec/videotoolboxenc.c.

If we're really *that* pedantic about it, I'll reformat things myself and
submit a patch...

Please revert or I leave this project forever.

This is the internet, humor doesn't survive over email.