On 2022-01-15 06:18 am, Lynne wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 20:39 by d...@lynne.ee:

14 Jan 2022, 20:32 by mich...@niedermayer.cc:

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 08:02:35PM +0100, Lynne wrote:

14 Jan 2022, 18:48 by mich...@niedermayer.cc:

On Tue, Jan 04, 2022 at 04:08:49PM +0100, Lynne wrote:

Since I couldn't find a codename preference, I went with "Desitter"

I just counted and i see
2 for Desitter (the initial from the past and you)
3 for Lorentz  (the initial from the past, jb and reto )

Changed the name locally to Lorentz.

ive just tagged the release and am uploading the tar.* files
so you can push this

🎉 <https://emojipedia.org/party-popper/>
I've pinged j-b, since he wanted the announcement to wait
on something.

Okay, the release will be officially out on 16:00 UTC+1 (CET) on Monday, the
17th,
so I'll push the update to the webpage then.
Until then, go and test, or don't look back and hope a ninja 5.1 release won't
be necessary :)

Michael has tagged, so it's already 'out' , no?

Regards,
Gyan