On Thu, 31 Mar 2022, Ben Avison wrote:

On 29/03/2022 21:37, Martin Storsjö wrote:
On Fri, 25 Mar 2022, Ben Avison wrote:
As with the rest of the checkasm tests - please unmacro most things where possible (except for the RANDOMIZE_* macros, those are ok to keep macroed if you want to).

In the case of TEST_UNESCAPE, I think it has to remain as a macro, otherwise the next function up ends up with a declare_func_emms() and a bench_new() but no call_ref() or call_new(), which means some builds end up with an unused function warning.

Oh, right - yes, call_ref and call_new need to be in the same scope as declare_func, yes.

I can, however, split all the unescape tests out of checkasm_check_vc1dsp into a separate function (and separate functions for inverse-transform and deblocking tests).

Awesome, thanks!

// Martin