Am 09.05.23 um 04:31 schrieb James Zern:
On Fri, May 5, 2023 at 10:47 AM Thilo Borgmann <thilo.borgm...@mail.de> wrote:

Am 27.04.23 um 20:08 schrieb Thilo Borgmann:
Hi,

support for animated WebP had been proposed twice in the past [1][2].
This did stall when Lynne called for some review on the demuxer in [1].

So these are the rebased patches from [1], pinging especially for demuxer
review.
Retested decoding with all files given in #4907.
Demuxer needs testing, I just rebased it.

Ping.

https://googlefonts.github.io/noto-emoji-animation/ is another source
of animations. They may provide some useful disposal rectangles and
alpha.

thanks, will extend the test cases. Maybe there is also a useful addition to
FATE from that.

Unrelated to those I'll send you an image that hangs ffplay/ffmpeg.
Did these patches need an update after you got rid of the conflict
markers?

I got it, thanks!
I had no problems with the test vectors from #4907, though of course I can't be
sure.

I will try to fix the issue with the hanging file and split the patchset more
granular to address Anton's remark as well.

Thanks!
Thilo

[1] https://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2020-September/269584.html
[2] https://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2021-September/285204.html