On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 02:47:02PM +0000, Nicolas Derouineau wrote:
> Hi,
> The samples files are located at:
>
> ftp-public-greenvideo.insa-rennes.fr

thanks

> You can select any of the files located there. Please make sure to change the
> extansion from .bin to .h264, as I'm not sure how ffplay deals with
> extansions. Expected values are given are side txt files.

the extension doesnt matter for ffplay it will detect h264 based
on content

[...]

Breaking DRM is a little like attempting to break through a door even
though the window is wide open and the only thing in the house is a bunch
of things you dont want and which you would get tomorrow for free anyway