> I dont suggest merging more EVC code before the release. I meant the
> EVC code already in git, is reading alot of things with no checks.
> It maybe doesnt matter in most cases, as its not used in most cases without
> more EVC code but still
> Also ATM other things are blocking so EVC still could make it in principle.
> Just that the release should not be delayed because of addition of more
> EVC code
> But someone needs to check the existing EVC code in git without checks is
> safe

Or just mark EVC as experimental?

Kieran
  • ... Niklas Haas
    • ... Michael Niedermayer
      • ... Lynne
        • ... Neal Gompa
          • ... Xiang, Haihao
        • ... Michael Niedermayer
          • ... Kieran Kunhya
            • ... Michael Niedermayer
              • ... Kieran Kunhya
                • ... Jean-Baptiste Kempf
                • ... Michael Niedermayer
      • ... Niklas Haas
        • ... Michael Niedermayer
      • ... Dawid Kozinski/Multimedia (PLT) /SRPOL/Staff Engineer/Samsung Electronics