On 1/25/2024 1:23 PM, James Almer wrote:
On 1/25/2024 10:43 AM, James Almer wrote:
After this is committed, it will be open ABI season for a few weeks, but no longer than a month. So if you want to do some cleaning (like removing avpriv_ functions, or moving field offsets from public strucs around), now is the time.

I was reminded that we got rid of this period, so if anyone has ABI breaking changes they want committed, please send a patch now, so it can be applied immediately before the bump.

Reminder to people to submit any ABI breaking changes they want in before this set is pushed.