> On Jul 10, 2015, at 4:55 PM, Michael Niedermayer <mich...@niedermayer.cc>
> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 04:19:41PM -0400, Dave Rice wrote:
>>
>>> On Jul 10, 2015, at 3:51 PM, Michael Niedermayer <mich...@niedermayer.cc>
>>> wrote:

>>> of course
>>> whatever works
>>
>> I don't understand the relationship between the function and the reference
>> to JPEG-LS. I could simply move the footnote reference to JPEGLS to outside
>> of the codeblock, but it would be better to also explain the relationship at
>> the same time. Could you provide some background as to why JPEGLS is
>> referenced here.
>
> This table is also used by jpegls, see ff_log2_run in libavcodec
>

> some other things
> nested TOC and numbering in TOC is lost

Switching here to use pandoc's TOC features instead of maintaining them
manually.
https://github.com/MediaArea/FFV1/commit/64f643534c10ac6d680b63c75fa1b7cb670bd9c4

> in "4.6.1.4 State transition table" there should be a newline
> before one_statei = ...

Added here:
https://github.com/MediaArea/FFV1/commit/701edaf67ad1f0933cac1fc74f4921a209461164

> 4.6.2 Huffman coding mode
> the content and headings seem to mismatch
> the prefix table is above the prefix heading
> the examples empty

Can you review again in git master. I've already made changes in this section
according to Timothy Gu's comments.

> the stuff inside
> ConfigurationRecord()
> lost 1 level indention

I haven't found a way to preserve white space within a table. As a workaround I
moved it to a syntax-highlighted code block, which may be better anyhow.
https://github.com/MediaArea/FFV1/commit/38c50dda4ed892fcd1a8701598058266fbcadcbb

> in
> QuantizationTable( i ) {
>
> scale = 1 is indented diferently than the next line

I took the same above as ConfigurationRecord here:
https://github.com/MediaArea/FFV1/commit/772919919703189e6743461e427ff190fa7555bd

<https://github.com/MediaArea/FFV1/commit/772919919703189e6743461e427ff190fa7555bd>.
 Let me know if this approach works and I could change the other code-tables to
code blocks.

> above review based on "pandoc 1.12.4.2" output, you might want to
> update the needed version numbers
>
> "Propering PDF and HTML rendering has been tested with requires pandoc
> version 1.13.2.1 and higher."
> IMHO something like:
> PDF and HTML rendering has been tested with pandoc version ..., some older
> versions are known to produce very poor output, please ensure your pandoc is
> recent enough

Updated here:
https://github.com/MediaArea/FFV1/commit/f85ce05a816d98bea0e15f1dd96afe23d78b1ef8

<https://github.com/MediaArea/FFV1/commit/f85ce05a816d98bea0e15f1dd96afe23d78b1ef8>.

[...]

At this point, I think I've respond or patched according to all notes from you
and Timothy. Please review.
Thanks,

Dave Rice