On 4/4/2024 8:47 AM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
On Thu, Apr 04, 2024 at 09:12:04AM +0200, Anton Khirnov wrote:
Quoting Michael Niedermayer (2024-04-04 00:57:39)
Hi

I will try to make the 7.0 release from the release branch in the next 48h
(with some luck but easy possible it will get delayed)
i will not try to fix any issues marked as blocking 7.0 on trac, IIRC

IMO people are overly eager to mark everything as 'blocking'.

No, thats not true, very few bugs are marked as blocking, we have 2837
open/new bugs and 1 marked as blocking. And we had maybe 2-3 marked as
blocking maximum at any time over the last weeks

The bug marked as blocking has no available sample, and the commit you say generated the regression just moved a failure path around, so how can it change the reported aspect ratio of the input?