Le 31 mai 2024 04:03:24 GMT+03:00, Michael Niedermayer <mich...@niedermayer.cc>
a écrit :
>> Are you imitating Thilo and grand-standing by putting words in my mouth?
>
>That seems unneccesarily insulting towards Thilo

This is not an insult in the first place, and besides Thilo did put words in
mouth to discredit me as shown by the mailing mist archives.

And you had no problems with that. You also had no problems with Thilo calling
Kieran, Derek and myself trolls on this very mailing list, and that was an
actual insult. So care to explain why you have a problem with this and not that?

Because it sure looks like blatant double standards to me, and against me.