This patchset adds 32bit float audio support to the volumedetect filter and
fixes issue #9613.
This work is part of my GSoC 2024 Qualification Task.
I would greatly appreciate your review of this patcset.

Changes since v4:
- Defined macros for each format int/float, packed/planar
- Changed the logdb function to work with given max_db value instead of
checking sampe format every time.
- Improved readability of the code
- Improved speed %~13 for floats since v1.

Yigithan Yigit (2):
  avfilter/af_volumedetect.c: Move logdb function
  avfilter/af_volumedetect.c: Add 32bit float audio support

 libavfilter/af_volumedetect.c | 234 +++++++++++++++++++++++++---------

2.45.2