On 29/09/2024 02:09, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
On Tue, Sep 24, 2024 at 05:47:54PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
On Wed, Aug 14, 2024 at 02:41:55PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
Hi all

Are there any upcoming LTS releases that want to/could include FFmpeg 7.1 ?
If so please reply here and list the date before which we would have to
finish the 7.1 release so it can be included with no problems

Otherwise, are there any preferrances of the general/approximate release date?

all blocking issues where closed, excpet one long standing one, so

release/7.1 Branch finally made

I intend to make the 7.1 release from that branch within a week!

I intend to make the 7.1 release in the next 48h or so, maybe tomorrow
(could be delayed if something unxpected happens of course)

I'll write a news article for the website.
Did we decide on a name?