Please look at the attached patches. They accomplish the following:

1) change to format.c: allows the demux to be matched by Content-Type, even if
the incoming Content-Type header contains parameters, such as
'multipart/x-mixed-replace;boundary=ffserver’. Currently the comparison seems
to occur verbatim, thus preventing the selection of mpjpegdec demux, even when
running against MJPEG served by ffserver.
P.S. I’m not sure if parameters are ever needed to be included for this
comparison, but considering we’re dealing with probing, seems unlikely

2) changes to mpjpegdec.c:
- allow the empty line after multipart MIME headers to be parsed without
generating an error
- if get_line encounters EOF, don’t fail right away (exit the loop and check if
the relevant headers had been processed instead)
- trim whitespace from both name and value extracted from a header, allowing
for more flexibility for the incoming data

--
Alex Agranovsky
Sighthound, Inc