On Thursday 17 September 2015 12:52 AM, Kinnera Saranu wrote:
Hey,

     Yes I am interested in coding.In the first stage i would like to setup
the environment/code base of this organization and understand more about it.

Regards
Kinnera

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 12:46 AM, Lou Logan <l...@lrcd.com> wrote:

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 00:24:38 +0530, Kinnera Saranu wrote:

Hey I'm new, but I'd like to contribute to your organisation, can someone
please guide me along?
Hi,

How would you like to contribute? What are you interested in doing?
With more specifics we can point you in the right direction.

Lou

for setting up your environment look here.
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide

-Anshul