在 2015/11/5 18:31, wm4 写道:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:23:04 +0800
Agatha Hu <a...@nvidia.com> wrote:

2) We use AVFrame::opaque field to store a customized ffnvinfo struture
to prevent expensive CPU<->GPU transferration. Without it, the workflow
will be like CPU AVFrame input-->copy to GPU-->do CUDA resizing-->copy
to CPU AVFrame-->copy to GPU-->NVENC encoding. And now it becomes:
CPU AVFrame input-->copy to GPU-->do CUDA resizing-->NVENC encoding.
Our strategy is to check whether AVFrame::opaque is not null AND its
first 128 bytes matches some particular GUID. If so, AVFrame::opaque is
a valid ffnvinfo struture and we read GPU address directly from it
instead of copying data from AVFrame.

Please no, not another hack that makes the hw decoding API situation
worse. Do this properly and coordinate with Gwenole Beauchesne, who
plans improvements into this direction.

Try to catch on with Gwenole Beauchesne's work, is the related AVHWAccelFrame available for use now?

Agatha Hu