On 11/30/15 10:35 AM, Alexander Agranovsky wrote:

On 11/30/15 10:24 AM, Nicolas George wrote:
Le decadi 10 frimaire, an CCXXIV, Alexander Agranovsky a écrit :
Without getting into a religious debate
This is the reason I gave practical argument.

As pointed later in the thread, lu is used elsewhere. And yes, MS makes it
interesting in this case.
wm4 explained that point. Really, long and short should only ever be used by
libc headers to implement intXX_t.

I've pondered the change, but with
if (!av_stristart(start, "boundary=")) {
      start += 9;
'9' seems a bit random, and with
This is the reason for the third argument of av_stristart():

        if (av_stristart(start, "boundary=", &start)) {
            // no need to add 9, av_stristart() does it
        }
Ah, missed that. Thanks -- attaching new iteration with this change.

Hi guys -- where do we stand with this? Are there any additional comments?

- A.