On Thu, 14 Jan 2016, Ganesh Ajjanagadde wrote:

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Vittorio Gambaletta (VittGam)
<ffmpeg-...@vittgam.net> wrote:

[..]

I see no harm, but a new option should have a justification in the
commit message, i.e why do you want it, or what is your use case?

I find seeking by clicking on the video window annoying, because I
usually click on it to get focus on the window, and it seeks instead.

ignorekeydown is the complement of ignoremousedown.

Should I resend the patch with this comment?

Thanks for clarifying. Maybe best to wait for Marton's comments; he is
the maintainer.
Just to let you know, if this is accepted, doc/ffplay.texi will also
need an update.

I think it would make sense to change ffplay so that only the right mouse button would seek. This way we can avoid the issue. Anybody against this?

Thanks,
Marton