On 02/18/2016 12:45 PM, Nicolas George wrote:
L'octidi 28 pluviôse, an CCXXIV, Nicolas George a écrit :
                                                                   There may
have been cases where forgetting distclean would cause bugs more subtle than
that, but I do not remember the specifics.

Just found one: .d files contained the full path of headers for an old
version of libvpx that I just removed, they caused the compiler to still use
them for some reason, and that caused ABI incompatibility with the lib.

Regards,

Ouch. Thanks for the "use case".

Mats