On 02/27/2016 11:44 AM, Mats Peterson wrote:
Michael, I am currently "assuming" that the size of the palette in a
packet, if included at the end of the video data, will be 1 <<
bits_per_coded_sample. You're saying that the size of the packet isn't
fixed to 1024 bytes, but currently it seems to be 1024 (256 * 4) bytes
exclusively. Will this possibly change in the future? If so, is the "1
<< bits per sample" for the palette size that is already assumed decent
enough to use as a future "standard"?

Mats

Instead of having to subtract the video data from the packet size every time, which I'm currently *not* doing, but which of course would be more fool-proof.

--
Mats Peterson
http://matsp888.no-ip.org/~mats/