On Tue, 12 Apr 2016, sebechlebsky...@gmail.com wrote:

From: Jan Sebechlebsky <sebechlebsky...@gmail.com>

Calling close_slave in case error is to be returned from open_slave
will free allocated resources.

Since failure can happen before bsfs array is initialized,
close_slave must check that bsfs is not NULL before accessing
tee_slave->bsfs[i] element.

Slave muxer expects write_trailer to be called if it's
write_header suceeded (so resources allocated in write_header
are freed). Therefore if failure happens after successfull
write_header call, we must ensure that write_trailer of
that particular slave is called.

Hmm, I guess you are right, I see no other way freeing resources allocated in write_header then calling write_trailer. It does make the code a bit more complex, but I don't really see a way to make it more simple.

So this looks good to me. Nicolas, any ideas improving this?

Thanks,
Marton