On 17.09.2016 23:10, Rostislav Pehlivanov wrote:
On 17 September 2016 at 22:04, Lukasz Marek <lukasz.m.lu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yeah, no. You can hardly say ffserver is a perfect program right now, so
really moving it to another repo is hardly much of a change in terms of
functionality. Bisection won't matter if half the program needs to be
rewritten to make it good. And the future of ffm mux/demux is the same as
the future of ffserver.
And besides none of this even matters because ffserver's getting deleted.
You can't stop it. This was decided long ago. It's in the news. It won't
get better overnight. This email thread is now about whether someone wants
to maintain it somewhere else, which doesn't concern the project other than
having people who are interested in contributing to something like that.

I didn't know it is decided to delete it. In such case I have no objections.