Hi ,

I'm trying to push a stream to a server with ffmpeg.  I debugged the ffmpeg
code, and found that when avcode_open2 returned, the  ((MpegEncContext
*)(avctx->priv_data))->fixed_qscale = 1.  That to say, when video stream was
handled,  certain offset of  avctx->priv_data pointer (just fixed_qscale field)
was set to 1.
I tried to find which parameter would lead to this result, but failed.  If
fixed_qscale was not set to 1,  program will not run to "Error evaluating rc_eq
"<null>"" problem.  Can someone give an advice?

Thanks for help