06.09.2017 11:42, Marton Balint пише:
[...]
I've given this some more thought, and this only makes sense if NDI is throttling the output (e.g via clock_audio or clock_video). If not, then using threads should not make any difference, so something different might be going on. Do you have an idea what?

clock_audio or clock_video do exactly what you mean - it prevent sending more packets then realtime.

in my case clock_audio=1, clock_video=1, video_queue=2, audio_queue=2 gives very smooth result. extending queue size make monitoring software unsync output...

--
Maksym Veremeyenko