On 09/19/2017 12:54 PM, wm4 wrote:
On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 12:48:06 -0700
Jorge Ramirez-Ortiz <jorge.ramirez-or...@linaro.org> wrote:

also assume the data flow issues got solved.
data flow?
Wasn't there some confusion about how send/receive works, and how to
connect it to how v4l2 data flow works?

ah yes, you are right. yes that was fixed as well (removing the timeouts when waiting for buffers).

(Also could we replace all instances of v4l2 with v4l? The original v4l
is dead AFAIK, and the 2 is redundant and confusing.)

do you mind if we keep the v4l2 (after all the API is called that way); just that v4l doesn't mean much anymore and it might create confusion to v4l2 developers
also notice that the kernel interface file is called videodev2.h.