>Sorry, still not quite there... Here are some further comments:
Thanks for your comments and patience. Please find the updated patch attached,
with all the comments taken.
Also, I have rebased this patch with the latest ffmpeg, as avcodec version
numbers have changed in the meantime.

>Also please test your patches with real CC data before posting them, I
>know it is tedious work with all the patch iterations, but I do the same
>with teletext.
Sorry about that. I did test that patch with real CC data and corrected the
inverted checks, but I forgot and attached the older patch in a hurry.
Sorry for wasting your time there.

>Fingers crossed for the next patch version :)
Well, me too :)

Thanks and Regards,
Karthick