On 09/02/2018 11:15, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

Sorry, I see a line was missing in my first post, the one with the link to
the RGBA test file.
Test file for RGBA 12-bit packed:
https://github.com/MediaArea/RAWcooked-RegressionTestingFiles/tree/master/Formats/DPX/Flavors/RGBA_12_Packed_BE
Is this a sample from a four-channel film scanner (with infrared channel)?

I think the question is out of topic for this patch proposal, as this question is global for all flavors of DPX (also the ones already supported by FFmpeg, i.e. FFmpeg already supports RGBA 12-bit filled with Method A, here I just add the support for packed content, without adding anything else about alpha support in FFmpeg, this patch changes nothing about alpha support in FFmpeg and/or DPX) and the need for validating such patch is about sample files for RGBA 12-bit packed (RGBA 12-bit filled with method A being already available) and not for the content itself.

If it is blocking for the patch inclusion, I could remove the line permitting RGBA Packed decoding.