> +                        av_ts2timestr(duration_ts, &stime_base));
                                                       ^ this does not build,
and looks like a typo

Sorry, this is ugly, I had indeed replaced manually two occurrences
(s->time_base => &time_base) at the last minute just before sending the email...
By the way, at the end of this set of patch, I am wondering if a "somewhat
cosmetic" patch which would now remove some 'time_base' local arguments by
using the s->time_base from the context would be interesting to have the code
little more consistent.

I send right now the fixed patch as v3 including carl eugen's feedback on
commit msg.

Thank you
Nicolas Gaullier