2018.03.11. 23:09 keltezéssel, Bodecs Bela írta:

2018.03.11. 23:04 keltezéssel, Nicolas George írta:
Bodecs Bela (2018-03-11):
I frequently use overlay video filter. Sometimes it is needed to dinamically
hide/show the ovelaid video. (e.g during live streaming).
Currently the only possibility to hide the overlaid video is to position it
to off site area of the visible region.
This patch creates a new, explicit property to controll hiding/showing the
overlaid video.
'show' property may be an expression, similary to x and y.
The new 'show' property is controlable by command, also. So its value can be
adjusted dinamically during live sessions by zmq filters.
To be compatible with existing stuff, its default value is "1".

Please review this patch and consider putting this patch into the official
ffmpeg source tree.
Looks like a duplicate of the timeline editing feature, already
supported by overlay.
sorry I was not aware of it. Where can I read about it?

best regards,

bb

I have found the info about it.

thank you,