Am 24.07.18 um 19:07 schrieb Paul B Mahol:
> On 7/24/18, Rostislav Pehlivanov <atomnu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> could
>>> rather
>>>

>> Use whatever terminology you'd like, its still not something I'd consider
>> acceptable. I want to be able to reproduce the results and the NN weights
>> and I can't.
>
> This does not use NN weights at all. You are in wrong thread.

It is pixel stats only and yes, I guess Paul is right you've just missed the
actual thread you're complaining about.

However, Mina plans to possibly reuse some of the NN code that comes with the
other GSoC project and therefore let's find a solution there to get a sane
solution to the problem.

-Thilo