On Fri, 7 Sep 2018, Devin Heitmueller wrote:

The following patches add support for output of 708 and AFD over
the Decklink SDI interface.  This series is a subset of a series
submitted in early January, with the hope of getting the less
controversial parts merged upstream.

Note compared to the previous series this includes a bit of
refactoring to separate out the generation of AFD and CC lines from
the actual output.  This makes the exception handling more
straightforward as well as ensuring that one VANC type being
invalid for some reason doesn't cause all the other types to
not be output (in the previous series, the function would bail
out if there was a problem with any VANC data, even if all the
other VANC data was perfectly valid).

Devin Heitmueller (5):
 v210enc: Pass through A53 CC data
 libavdevice/decklink: Add support for EIA-708 output over SDI
 Allow AFD data to be embedded in AVPacket
 v210enc: Pass through Active Format Description (AFD) data

Thanks, I applied patches 1-4.

 decklink: Add support for output of Active Format Description (AFD)

Regarding this one, I noticed you always set the AFD in line 12. Are you sure that it is OK to use line 12 for all resolutions? Also, I think for interlaced formats you should set AFD for both fields, otherwise some equipment might scale/crop the two fields of a picture differently...

Regards,
Marton