When using multiple output streams the playlists are written for each video
output.
For example when we have 3 video qualities, the playlists are written 3 times
per segement duration.
I would expect each playlist to be written exactly once per segment duration.
I created a little patch that waits until all streams are flushed before
writing the playlists.
Please review and let me know if something needs to change.

Regards,
Joep Admiraal

joepadmiraal (1):
  Prevent writing manifest files multiple times

 libavformat/dashenc.c | 17 ++++++++++++++++-

2.17.0