On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 05:44:34PM +0100, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> On date Saturday 2019-03-30 16:04:23 +0100, Thilo Borgmann encoded:
> > Am 23.03.19 um 16:11 schrieb Thilo Borgmann:
> > > Hi,

> > > we returned from last weekends CLT. We again had a great time there with
> > > a lot of interested users and even some involvement in the capturing and
> > > streaming of the talks.
> > >
> > > We presented the usual demos showing filters and capturing. We could
> > > acquire new hardware for the project during the fair, so we'll be ablte
> > > to significantly update our presentation for the next conference to run
> > > on that hardware.
> > >
> > > Hotel and transportation has been handled like in the years before, so
> > > there will be some requests about that soon.
> >
> > For me I ask to reimburse me 62,29 - for gas bringing Carl Eugen and me
> > from Berlin to Chemnitz.
> > Lost 1/2 receipts, which makes it cheaper this year.
> >
> > Sending the receipt to Stefano.
>
> LGTM on all the requests, pending approval from Michael.

If there are no objections from anyone then LGTM as well
(we should always give a week or 2 time for people to raise
 objections, which is why i tend to not approve these requests immedeatly
 but then i tend to forget ...)

thanks

[...]

In a rich man's house there is no place to spit but his face.
-- Diogenes of Sinope