Hi,

Em sex, 19 de abr de 2019 às 05:41, Guo, Yejun <yejun....@intel.com> escreveu:

> Option 2)
> Write c code in FFmpeg to convert tensorflow file format (format 1) directly
> into memory representation (format 3), and so we controls everything in
> ffmpeg community. And the conversion can be extended to import more file
> formats such as torch, darknet, etc. One example is that OpenCV uses this
> method.
>
> The in memory representation (format 3) can still be current.

Option 2 would be ideal, as it does not introduce any dependency for
using the native backend.
Yet I'm not sure  how complex implementing the tf model reader can be,
If I remember correctly the student said it was not trivial at the
time.

Is the tf model file stable? if not it will be a maintenance burden to
keep it working whenever tf releases a new version. This point makes
me think having control over our file format is good.