On Mon, 29 Apr 2019, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

1) Should libNDI support be removed from the ffmpeg codebase?

This sounds to me as if you know of an alternative to not endorsing
a company that profits from FFmpeg while at the same time
violating the copyright of the FFmpeg developers?
What could this alternative be?

We could list them on our webpage hall of shame, or whatever.

To be frank, I consider this vote to be more important for our project/community to make sure everyone's voice is heard, than the actual outcome.

Regards,
Marton