On 3/12/20 4:46 AM, Marton Balint wrote:

Is it still required to include the headers in our source tree? AVISynth was frowned upon in the past beacuse generally we do not allow headers of external libraries in our tree.

If there is a way to completely remove the headers and keep the feature buildable with reasonable amount of work then I suggest we should do that.

I had a feeling this would get brought up, which is why I did make sure the necessary changes occurred in AviSynth+ upstream so that FFmpeg could use the system headers.

I'll send the revised patches as a reply to this message.