#10903: Concatenating images using the framerate option results in unexpected
durations
             Reporter:  sycxyc       |                    Owner:  (none)
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |
Comment (by sycxyc):

 Replying to [comment:2 Gyan]:
 > You have to set the same framerate directive for all inputs.

 Thanks, set the same framerate directive for each frame worked for me.

 Feel free to close this ticket if you don't think this is a bug.
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/10903#comment:3>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>