#11111: When decoding a multilayer DWAA compressed .exr, I get error
decode_block()
             Reporter:  Sean         |                     Type:  defect
  Devonport                          |
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  1            |
 Summary of the bug:

 When decoding a multilayer DWAA compressed .exr, the DWAA decompression in
 ffmpeg doesn't take into account multilayer. It returns decode_block()
 failed.

 I've search the code base and see the issue is happening dwa_uncompress
 function in lavc/exr exr.c line 200 (SHA
 53d0f9afb46ac811269252c9e3be000fc7c3b2cc in git-master). When trying to
 add in support for multilayer, I am able to get close to a solution,
 however there is still banding and it is not quite right.

 I have a attached source multilayer DWAA compressed files to test with as
 well as the output of the video with my attempted bug fix. Any help or
 guidance to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

 How to reproduce:
 {{{
 % ./ffmpeg_g -layer Composite.Combined -i
 "./outputRGBMultilayerEXR1080p/frame_%04d.exr" -profile:v 2 -pix_fmt
 yuv422p10le -c:v prores_ks out.mov
 ffmpeg version N-116393-g001df47a56
 built with Apple clang version 15.0.0 (clang-1500.3.9.4)
 }}}
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/11111>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>