Additionally:

here is also a good understanding description of the LOG vs LINEAR issue:
https://library.creativecow.net/articles/oconnell_pete/cineon.php

Am 13.12.15 um 02:47 schrieb Peter B.:
On 12/08/2015 04:15 PM, Dave Rice wrote:
It is indeed possible to decode back to DPX-  I've losslessly
compressed 10bit RGB DPX to FFV1.mkv and back with matching framemd5s
all the way. It's a beautiful thing.
But it's some context loss. For instance if the source DPX is logarithmic I'd
be skeptical that the ffv1.mkv rendition would present logarithmically.
I haven't tried it myself, but actually logarithmic should be stored in
FFV1 as-is.
The context how to interpret the color information is currently not
automatically stored, and would therefore have to be provided manually
when re-transcoding, or when playing back.

Has anyone tested this yet?

Kind regards,
Pb