To: ffmpeg-user@ffmpeg.org
From: h.rei...@thelounge.net
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 22:16:22 +0100
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] New user want to use ffmpeg in asp.net

Am 17.12.2015 um 22:10 schrieb Martín Capón Borreggo:
> Thanks.
>
> What do u mean 'wihout the full output?

ffmpeg.exe outouts more than "I get an error 'unsupported code for
stream #0.0'" and so when you do "fmpeg -i ejemplo.avi ejemplo.mp4"
there is *more output*

and for "I can't copy and paste the error" two questions:

* why the hell do you create two threads on the list?
* why do you pretend that one can't copy&paste console
   outout on windows?

> Do u know where can I downoload all the files that come with ffmpeg and the
> ffmpeg itself in zip format?

ffmpeg upstream only releases source code
what exactly are you missing and from where are you binaries?