Please, can someone help by writing out actual commands? Thanks. On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Paul B Mahol <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 1/17/16, Sam Logan <[email protected]> wrote: > > I have a video AVI file, "Video.avi", consisting of a video and an audio > > track, and a separate audio file, "Audio.mp3". I want to do the following > > two things: > > > > (1) > > > > First, I want to produce a version of the video, "OutputSilenced.avi", > > which would be identical to the original video except that the first 90 > > seconds of the video's audio are replaced with silence (to clarify, I > want > > to REPLACE, as in overwrite, the first 90 seconds, NOT insert 90 seconds > of > > silence to push the audio back 90 seconds). > > > > (2) > > > > Second, I want to produce a version of the video, "OutputReplaced.avi", > > which would be identical to the original video except that the first 90 > > seconds of the video's audio are replaced with the first 90 seconds of > > "Audio.mp3" (again, to be clear, I want to REPLACE, as in overwrite, the > > first 90 seconds, NOT insert 90 seconds of audio to push the original > audio > > back 90 seconds). > > > > How commands would I use to do this with FFmpeg? Ideally, I would like to > > just remux without doing any re-encoding. Thanks in advance. > > With trimming original video's audio and using concat demuxer to > insert silence/audio. > > So, some combination of trimming and concat demuxer. > _______________________________________________ > ffmpeg-user mailing list > [email protected] > http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user > _______________________________________________ ffmpeg-user mailing list [email protected] http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
