To Whom it May Concern,

I have used the Windows Zanaroe FFMPEG builds for many years now, and have had
much success with them. I would like to begin encoding my H.264 video files
using NVENC (in order to take advantage of the GPU acceleration).
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that the Zanaroe builds have NVENC enabled,
and I know very little about compiling FFMPEG.

I was wondering if I might be able to hire an FFMPEG export to compile a 32-bit
and 64-bit Windows version of FFMPEG that contains NVENC. I am under the
impression that this is fairly easy, however I have have never done anything
like this before. I would be happy to pay any fee charged by an expert to do
this for me.

If interested, please contact me at jbowm...@comcast.net .

Thanks!
Jeremy Bowman