I am reporting that in some cases where I have a lot of inputs with large resolutions the process is killed and sometimes continues for a random duration and then just stops with no warning or error.
I was pointing that the RAM seems to be a problem, even that I have 8GB.

 I will try tomorrow a new build and test again.

By the way, I already asked, but this warning is fine ?
[png_pipe @ 0x16e85fa0] Stream #0: not enough frames to estimate rate; consider increasing probesize
It looks a little bit bad.

Thank you!