El 19/05/2016 a las 22:38, Reuben Martin escribió

El 16/05/2016 a las 22:15, Marton Balint escribió:
The problem may well be that when the decklink card loses input, it
provides video frames only but no audio. I am afraid you have to dig into
the code, to figure out what is really going on. You can try to modify it
so it only adds a video frame to its packet queue if audioFrame is not
null.
You are not going to fix this without replacing the hardware in front of
the decklink. The matrix switching its input source is doing a hard switch.
It's the equivalent of quickly unplugging and plugging something else in,
so that is going to cause problems. You have to have a matrix switch in
front of it that internally synchronizes the inputs and doesn't interrupt
the signal when switching between them. It may have worked with analog, but
digital is a lot more fragile to interruption.

But how can the Decklink SDI to A/V converter work perfect?
I'm not video expert or something similar, I've just need to convert the SDI signal our TV Channel gives to me to a compatible format (in this case mpeg2 multicast) so I can put it in our TV Headend.