Am 24.07.2016 um 18:56 schrieb Phil Rhodes:
 Please understand that this has changed now, you are not> allowed anymore to
speak open on our mailing lists, you > have to suppress you arrogant manors.
That's "manners," you insolent prick.
But in any case, the idea that I'm going to accept advice from you on good
behaviour is hilarious. You are one of the most arrogant, condescending people
I've ever come across. Your presumptiveness is absolutely astounding, and you
do it every day. I post a few times a year.
Tellingly, whenever I have met people in person who use this list, your
staggering rudeness has, without exception, been a topic of conversation.
You're a laughing stock. Please be aware that you are tolerated for your
technical knowledge; you are certainly not liked, at least not by any of the
list users I've met. Whether you have some sort of psychological condition
which renders you unable to understand this situation I don't know, but it
isn't really my problem: it is nonetheless true.
Doubtless you're very sure of your position, so I'm sure you won't mind posting
this publicly.

piss somewehre in the wood - you are trolling over years here