Hahahaha
I totally understand you.Javascript will destroy the world someday ;)
But node.js is the best solution IMHO for the specific project of mine.
Btw i used

nc -U /tmp/foo
and it was successful.I mean i was able to write data to the socket.
That's why i thought it was strange.
Well i will report later about my findings.
Thanks! :)