The last attachment is not ok.
I will check the device.
>The first attachment indicates that you are using a variable bit rate codec,
>while G.722 is always constant bit rate.The first attachment is not good,
>because I insert some 0 bytes by mistake,You can see the first attachment is
>1024x size.And every 1024 segment bytes there are 0 in the tail.

Please check this one. It should be 10s audio, But I use vlc play it.
It only 2s noise.

>10 seconds of G722 have to be 4-5 times larger (because of the
>bitrate of G722).
>How did you create the sample?
I create the sample by record the stream uploaded by the device through the tcp
socket.I make a software listen a port then the device establish a tcp socket
to the server and report the stream.I put the second right one in attachment.
Thanks,zhangkai